Friday, November 24, 2017

MISS-K GIVES THANKS

Today Miss-K has been on American Timing...
Making sure up on time to wish 
 a "Happy Thanks Giving" to her American Fans..

She posted this shot of herself..with this caption below :



"Happy thanks Giving to all my Americanos!!..
Just Adding a little sprinkle of #hotpepper to your Seasonning..and Getting you drunk off my hump,my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out naaaa)..Just "MAKING SURE" your #blackfriday is as #Colourful as possible..cause if you ask me...There is NOTHING #black about this friday..beside my generous #genes..them lovely lady lumps
#THANKFUL !!"

Photo taken off my Kalendar2017..
Shot by #Brianwould

#Missk #Misskworld #begreatful #celebrateyou #breakingtheinternet #thanksgiving #givethanks #curves #curvy #curvywoman #killerkurves #curlyhair #regram #plussizefashion #model #believeinyourself #celebrateyoursize